The 2018 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run from February 28th – May 28th 2018.
If you enjoy flowers, gardens and a great day out then you are sure to enjoy The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival which is a fun-filled destination for Guests of every age. Here you can stroll through a creative collection of interactive gardens and gaze upon an array of living sculptures shaped like beloved Disney characters. You should leave full of inspiration to turn your hedges into the master creations you will witness here. This year it is an extra special Festival as it is celebrating its 25th Anniversary so keep an eye out for those extra special touches.
Admission to Epcot is required. While most Epcot Flower & Garden Festival events are included with your theme park ticket, many experiences require a separate purchase or a separate admission fee so please do check this out before you visit.
- Outdoor kitchens offering delectable bites and libations
- Dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries
- Breathtaking garden spaces and wildlife habitats
- Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations
There is also an outdoor concert series featuring favorite bands. This is called The Garden Rocks Series. ( Friday – Monday). The Concerts during the Garden Rocks series will be performed at the America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the festival. The concerts are included with regular park admission.
With this year being the 25th anniversary of Flower & Garden, the Garden Rocks lineup features musical performers from the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and 2000s in a variety of genres.
- March 2nd – 5th Night Ranger
- March 9th – 12th Starship Starring Mickey Thomas
- March 16th – 19th Simple Plan
- March 23rd -26th River Band
- March 30th -April 2nd Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 8th – 9th Survivor
- April 13th – 14th Smash Mouth
- April 15th to 16th Rick Springfield
- April 20th to 21st Jo Dee Messina
- April 22nd to 23rd Lonestar
- April 27th to 30th Blood Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice
- May 4th to 7th Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone
- May 11th to 12th Village People
- May 13th to 14th Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 18th to 21st The Guess Who
- May 25th to 28th The Spinners
Many of our guests at http://www.luxuryvillasusa.com are groups of friends who enjoy visiting the International flower and Garden Show together. Why not see if you can organise a group from one of the groups you may belong to. Please contact us for more details.
We have homes ranging from 2 bedrooms to 12 bedrooms. With swimming pools, movie theatres, air conditioning, wifi, games rooms, golf views, lake views, concierge. Please discuss your needs with us.http://www.luxuryvillasusa.com